Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet Dream...or a Beautiful Nightmare? Can I still get in?

Please note: I am not a poet nor am I attempting to be. Just expressing my thoughts @ the time. It is not my intentions to offend anyone. If you're offended, then I'm probably talking about you, so feel free to get lost. OK moving on...
I believe. I read. I have faith the size of a mustard seed. But I'd be lying if I said at times these daydreams don't get the best of me. Today my mind wandered & I had vivid thoughts of him...I was ready, the mood was set, and the lights were dim. From dinner, to the tub, & eventually to the bedroom. The aroma of lust was in the air, beyond the smell of my perfume. A rub here, a kiss there, as he worked his way down. Though the lights were dim, the route was familiar & he knew his way around. Moaning & groaning, excited for what was to come. And from our bodies being pressed together, I knew I wasn't the only one. The closer he got, the weaker my body became. Head back, eyes closed...soon "the neighbors would know his name." Oh yes! He made it there! But just as I was ready to "sing"...I remembered...this is wrong...I forgot to get a ring...
I'm sure you, you & you couldn't possibly relate, because you're Bible toting Christians...free of mistakes. LOL yeah right I know better, I'm just saying what you think. I'm not ashamed to say, I'm still working out the kinks. So while you're pondering all the things I know you'd never say to me, do the Godly thing instead & just pray for me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment